Thursday, November 27, 2008

Beautiful Blasphemy

It's a time of war. We show our true present selves. Life is changing, but the waiting may not be fulfilled. Who knows? I know, for I am god, and you are god, and we are god. The fullness of it has not yet been understood by me, not yet. For to understand is to be, and to be is to fulfill waiting. To become god is to realize self. Not mind, for that is only a tool to grasp self, an truth which once grasped, can only grow. A man can live for centuries, but most die within the first. Understanding of self, is the first step, there are many. We are gods, and heaven is life and death, because immortality is ours, death is irrelevant. I am god, you are god, we are god.

Life, a chance to perceive, a chance to grow, eggs waiting to be hatched, a sunflower unknowingly waiting for a new dawn, realization is it. Words mean nothing because everything is everything, altruism, religion, politics are manipulations of the true god, self. Once waiting is fulfilled, love is the only thing left. Immunity to evil and wrongness is inevitable, we will use technology, yet not in the unwise way we abuse it today. Creativeness is a fullness of want. I want to create, because I am god, and I can create god. God is everything, distinction is relative only to dimensions, unfathomable.

The kings of the world are me, and you. The powers that we have have not yet been imagined, non empirical value needs more thought. I am the light I am the truth I am the fantasy. I am the earth I am your soul we are the energy. Don't let them fool you into thinking you are you. You are everything and so am I.

Life, death, sameness, it does not matter, immortality is at hand, has always been, because you have always been. Identity then becomes about creation. Creating things that bring us and others joy, that is the true nature of humanity. The true reason for being here is to experience joy. We are gods that have been given an environment to play with as far as our imagination and abilities take us.

Our abilities are endless, and limitless. A man can jump as high Superman and run just as fast, can heal himself and others, through thought.

Thought, a word which none of us has really understood. We use our minds to communicate, and we use the words to talk to others and ourselves. Yet most have not yet understood or learned the language of the soul, the language of self. For through that language lies the truth, and vile things will ... disappear.

We must destroy to create they say.
We must fight to bring peace they insist.
We need to starve to be able to eat, they lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment